Instrumentation and Industrial network Facilities
- LonWorks System development tools like LonBuilder, NodeBuilder, LonMaker, PathFinder, Communication Analyser
- Digital Signal Processor Development tools
- Microcomputer Development tools
- CadStar PCB artwork preparation software
- Energy Meter calibration equipment
- Electrical parameter measuring instruments
- Temperature measuring instruments
- Pressure measuring instruments
- Instruments measuring time and frequency
- Weighing scales and balances
- Analytical instruments
Particle Image Velocimetry (PIV)
Particle image velocimetry (PIV) is an optical method of flow visualization used in education and research. It is used to obtain instantaneous velocity measurements and related properties in fluids.
Boundary layer Wind Tunnel
The atmospheric boundary layer wind tunnel is a purpose-built facility designed specifically to simulate flow fields associated with atmospheric winds.
Polytec PSV-500-B Laser vibrometer
For two dimensional non-contact vibration measurements of various structures including bridges, multi-storey buildings, wind chimneys etc. under various loading conditions and over a large frequency range.